WASARCON – Coming up June 25-27
SARVAC is pleased to announce plans for the 2021 Washington State SAR Conference. We are in the planning and development phase and fully intend to have the conference at this time. After the statewide ban on gatherings impacting last year’s event, we are looking forward to connecting with you this June.
Here is what you need to know now:
- First, save the date! The pre-conference is tentatively scheduled for June 21-24.
- The official conference is scheduled for June 25-27.
- Rooms and space is reserved at Central Washington University and the Kittitas Valley Event Center for these dates.
- SARVAC has been working with the university and the event center regarding COVID-19 protocols.
- We have also been working to find new instructors and new, innovative classes.
- Conference evening entertainment is to be announced!
We are looking for additional ways to provide more valuable activities for you and your families. We would love your input on this and any other thoughts you would like to share. Please send ideas and suggestions to email@example.com.
Thank you all for your contributions and support. Take care and be safe and healthy.
If you’d like to keep up to date via email, please fill out the form.